Haul!

Hey there guys! I'm sorry I haven't posted but last week was half term for me, so I did quite a lot! For this post I'm going to be doing something I haven't really done before - a fashion haul! So on Wednesday I went to London with my friend Lucy! We went to go and see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in the theatre and it was amazing!! Then afterwards we went to a shop called Forever 21! Then on Saturday I went to a place called Talbot Green and bought some more things! So today I have a fashion haul for you guys! Let's get :
So from the theatre I had to buy something
Therefore I couldn't resist this souvenir brochure. It has loads of pictures from the show, and it's just great! The show was absolutely amazing and incredibly clever, would love to see it again. "In a world of pure imagination......."

In Forever 21, I bought a few things!
 I know...most of my items are white, I have an obsession. So I bought a white shirt, a white knitted jumper, a cream/white lace cardigan and a black floral crop top! Forever 21 is fairly inexpensive, so I would definitely recommend it!

So from Topshop I bought a shirt that instantly reminded me of Christmas. 
It's just green and red and white and AHHHHH CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! Calm down... So the shirt was fairly expensive but sooooo worth it, because I love it!! The knee socks are from Forever 21 and I am currently loving knee socks for autumn!!


So the scarf is from New Look and I am IN LOVE WITH IT. Tartan in the autumn is perfect and this scarf keeps me so warm. For those of you who know me, you'll know that I don't like wearing makeup at all, so the BB cream was a bit of a weird purchase for me, but my skin has been so bad and red that I needed to buy one. The two nail varnishes are from Maybelline along with the BB cream, and I just love the colours of them.

And finally, things from Tesco! Because, let's be honest, who doesn't love Tesco?
First, lets talk about my new slippers. They are hedgehogs, with fur in them, what is not to love? The notebook is just a random purchase for random ideas. BUT GUYS. I HAVE THE FAULT IN OUR STARS ON DVD AND MY MUM GOT IT FOR ME THE DAY IT CAME OUT. I watched it as soon as I got it and cried my eyes out. That film/book will never not make me cry.

So that's it for my haul! Sorry it wasn't very exciting, but I will probably be doing a book themed post next time!! Thank you for reading.
Meg xx

No comments:

Post a Comment