Little Life Update

Guysssss, it sucks having no blog ideas!!! For the past 10 days I have been trying to think of what to post, but my brain was not cooperating. But I felt bad for not posting so here's a random post about random stuff... Why not, eh?

So lets start with a little life update. Last week on Thursday, I went to go and see Romeo and Juliet with some of my year.
The programme may look a little...strange, but it was such an amazing play!!! The actors were incredible, especially the one's who played Romeo and Mercutio. They were perfect, just perfect. I would write a play review for you guys, but I am terrible at those kind of things! So lets just say that the play was amazing and I would definitely go and see it again! Then, on Saturday I had Stage Centre!! And we had a pyjama day, it was amazing. Basically everyone just came in their pyjamas and payed money to go towards our show. Sunday morning was pretty fun! My mum and I took our dogs for a walk in some forest behind a castle. It was so pretty and a great opportunity to wear autumnal clothes and take pretty pictures.
 
 Ahhh, I love autumn!! Then later on, we went to Starbucks and I had a pumpkin spice latte, with a cookie.
'Twas perfect.

I have no idea what else to post... Give me ideas guys and then I'll actually have a proper post for you lot. I'm sorry this wasn't very interesting, but hey ho!!
Meg xx

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! XD
    I've never been to Starbucks before *gassssp* but looks nice, if you are stuck on ideas... do you like Jane Austen? Just Curious :-)

    ~Evie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starbucks is amazing!!! I've never read one of her books but I would like to!! :)
      Meg xx

      Delete
    2. Oh Cool!! I will check it out!! :D She is amazing!! :D
      ~Evie

      Delete
  2. Here's an idea for your blogs; What're you doing for Halloween? If you are going trick-or-treating then what are you dressing up as? Are you going to a party? Have you carved a pumpkin? Have you made your own decoration? It's what I'm going to do either on or the day after Halloween.

    ReplyDelete