No Post Ideas!

Hello dear people, I am terribly sorry I haven't posted in a while, but homework is taking over my life... I'm not entirely sure what to post today, so why not just ramble on about random stuff!

So at the moment, it is 9:00 am over in the U.K and I have no idea why I am up this early... I was hoping to have a lie in as I don't have to go to Stage Centre until 3:00 pm!! So, I am currently lying in bed typing this blog and listening to music. 
Today is a big day today guys...today is the day of my audition!!! In Stage Centre at the moment, we are working on Les Misérables and will be performing it at the end of July next year! So today is audition day. For those of you who have seen Les Misérables and know the characters, I will be going for Eponine and Madame Thénardier. I'm hoping the audition goes well. Also, good luck to Lauren who is also auditioning today for Eponine.
Still on the topic of musicals, on Thursday I went to go and see Rock of Ages!
It was incredible! Absolutely hilarious and the singing, acting and dancing were amazing! Also, it was my first time sitting in a box in the theatre.

 Pretty cool!

So I saw Rock of Ages this week, and now next week I am going to see Romeo and Juliet with my school! In a few weeks time, my English class will be studying Romeo and Juliet, so we were all invited to go and see the play! I am extremely excited about this too! I just love plays, musicals, operas, anything in the theatre really!
One last thing, tonight I am going on a march for cancer around Cardiff! It's for Stand Up To Cancer, and I will be marching around Cardiff most of the night raising money towards research for cures. I'm really happy to be a part of this as I know I'm helping in some way.

So I think that's pretty much it for my random ramblings! I'm sorry it wasn't a great post, but I had no idea what else to do. Oh, just a quick reminder... 75 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS.
Meg xx

5 comments:

  1. Less than 75 days will Christmas? :-O ...I think I better go panic.

    Beautiful post, m'dear. <3

    xx Nicole Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for Christmas!!!! And thank you <3
    Meg xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I just came across your blog and it seams we have SO much in common! I LOVE Harry Potter too! and many other things which is delightful! :)
    ~Evie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! I love your blog, I have also just come across it :) I am so glad we have so much in common that's awesome!!
      Meg xx

      Delete
    2. Hey!! Aww thank you so much! and so am I!
      Evie :D

      Delete