Room Tour!

Hello readers, I think I'm getting better at frequent blogging now! I am currently sat in a newly tidied room and listening to music, because today I am going to be giving you a room tour! *cheers* I have been dying to do one of these, but my room has always been to messy! But once I got home from school, I ate a slice of cake and then ran upstairs and tidied my room, it's took me just over an hour, but it's finally clean!! So, here is my room tour!!

*sigh* it's so beautiful...      
Don't ask why my wardrobe is covered in quotes... I get bored...
That's right, I have a Wonka Bar!
I have a thing for llamas... And yes, that's a 
chocolate bunny I still have left over from Easter.

The only reason my wardrobe doesn't have
doors is because there was an incident with
dancing and falling over...
 Yes, they are Frozen characters, don't judge!
My beauties...
Got enough notebooks there, Meg?

Ladies and gentlemen, my floordrobe.




So there you have it guys, there is my random little room!! I hope you enjoyed this post, comment down below what you guys would like me to blog about next!!
Meg xx



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tour! Your blog looks lovely too! May I ask what font you used for your button? :)
    Hooe you can drop by my blog. xx

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you :) I'm sorry, I don't know what the font is! I had it designed for me xx

      Delete