Goodbye August and Another Tag!!

Guys, I hate to break it to you, but today is the last day of August. That's right, tomorrow is September. Autumn is on its way, summer is leaving. On the bright side, I. Love. Autumn. There's something about it that just makes me happy! (Lauren, this is inspired by your post!) Jumpers, leggings, thick tights, long sleeve tops, hats, gloves, hot chocolate, crusty leaves on the ground and Halloween!!! I don't know about you guys, but I love that kind of crisp weather where it's cold outside, there are red and brown leaves on the ground, but the sun is out. That weather is actually perfect.

Enough about autumn!! I'm feeling like you guys need a quick little life update *woooooooo*. So, Tuesday is my last day of the summer holidays... Let me tell you now, I am seriously not looking forward to going back to school. Usually by this time I'm dying to go back, but I'm not feeling it so much this year. The only thing I'm looking forward to is seeing my friends again, but other than that, nothing.

To spice this post up a bit, I've decided to do ANOTHER tag! Basically, I thought because you guys don't actually know me very well, I'm going to do the TMI (too much information) tag!

1. What are you wearing? Black leggings from Peacocks, a black vest from George and a white flowy top from Topshop!
2. Ever been in love? Yeah.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Yeah...
4. How tall are you? 5 foot 2?
5. How much do you weigh? Ummm, I haven't weighed myself in years so I have no idea!

6. Any tattoos? Nope.
7. Any piercings? Nah, don't think any would suit me.
8. OTP (One True Pairing: what's your favorite fictional couple)? Ummm, Fourtris is my major one!!!
9. Favourite show? Modern Family! And Robin Hood.

10. Favourite bands? Kodaline and Queen.
11. Something you miss? Well, my parents divorced a couple of years ago, so I don't get to see my dad as much as I used to. Probably my dad.
12. Favourite song? At the moment, Oblivion by the Indians.
13. How old are you? 14 years old.
14. Zodiac sign? Aquarius! I love it :D
15. Quality you look for in a partner? A boy who likes me for who I am, someone I can be strange, loud self around.
16: Favourite Quote? Ooh, I have a few!! "If you stare at the centre of the universe, there is a coldness there. A blankness. 
Ultimately, the universe doesn't care about us. Time doesn't care about us. That's why we have to care about each other." Another one I like is "I'm so happy 'cause today I found my friends, they're in my head." And the last one isn't exactly a quote, but I saw it on Twitter and fell in love with it: "Time doesn't exist, clocks exist. Time is just an agreed upon construct. We have taken distance (one rotation of the earth, and one orbit of the sun), divided it up into segments, then given those segments labels. While it has its uses, we have been programmed to live our lives by this construct as if it were real. We have confused our shared construct with something that is tangible and thus have become its slave."
17: Favourite actor? I also have a few... but Johnny Depp, Robin Williams and Chloe Grace Moretz are just a few.
18: Favourite color? Green!!!
19: Loud music or soft? I love both! Depends what kind of mood I'm in.
 
20: Where do you go when you're sad? Usually I'll go to my bathroom (don't know why), but I like going to my room because then I can curl up on my bed.
21: How long does it take you to shower? Not long at all, 5-10 minutes usually!

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? During school time, usually 5-15 minutes! But on the weekend, I never know what to wear, so I spend most of my time deciding.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Nope, plus I would probably lose if I ever was in one!
24: Turn on? I love boys who play instruments!!
25: Turn off? Rudeness.
26: The reason I started a blog? Mainly because my friends had them and I find them really cool!
27: Fears? Being completely alone is my major one. Also, being kidnapped.
28: Last thing that made you cry? Umm, I'd rather not talk about it.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? I said it to my friend yesterday as a joke. He's really not the kind of person you say that to...
30: Meaning behind your Blogging Name? It's "The Life of Meg", so basically I just put it as that so readers would understand there is no particular theme.
31: Last book you read? 'If I Stay' by Gayle Forman.
32: The book you're currently reading? 'Paper Towns' by John Green, but I've been in a massive reading slump this summer :(
33: Last show you watched? Doctor Who!!! I love Peter Capaldi!!!!
34: Last person you talked to? My mum!! We talked about toe nails.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? I literally just texted my friend Lucy, she's my best friend and I couldn't ask for a better one!!
36: Favourite food? Cake, duh!
37: Place you want to visit? Paris. Desperately. I have done for years and years.
38: Last place you were? Down stairs in my lounge, taking my mum's nail varnish off.
39: Do you have a crush? No, not really.
40: Last time you kissed someone? My mum on the nose.

41: Last time you were insulted? My friends and I insult each other, so probably a few minutes ago!
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Raspberry or strawberry.
43: What instruments do you play? None...
44: Favourite piece of jewelry? I don't wear any jewelry, but I guess a little necklace I own with a key on it.

45: Last sport you played? Wow... I can't remember the last sport I played! It's been too long.
46: Last song you sang? Probably 'Just Can't Wait to be King' from the Lion King!
47: Favourite chat up line? 'Are you from Jamaica? Because you're Jamaking me crazy!' ;)
48: Have you ever used it? I used it on my friend Aimee once!
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Well, my step-sister was over today, so probably her!
50: Who should answer these questions next? Anyone who wants to!!!

So there you have it guys! A little bit about me!!
Meg xx

1 comment:

  1. Nice answers ;) Fourtris is amaze and so is Modern Family. Love your blog xx

    -M
    http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete