Summer Rewind

Hola guys! I am really sorry for not posting, but I've been kind of busy lately... I was in the hospital Friday, resting Saturday and yesterday I went to Oakwood (a theme park for those who don't know) for my friend's birthday!! But basically, my summer has been hasn't been as amazing as I wanted it to be. To be honest, it's probably been one of my worst ones...
So today I will be doing the Summer Rewind tag (I guess it's a tag)! I wasn't tagged by anyone but I saw it on MorningTime4's blog and thought I would do it!

Rules:
1. Thank the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Post about five to eight things that you did over the summer or upcoming in your summer schedule!* Pictures are optional.
4. Answer the ten summer/fall questions given to you.
6. Tag 5 or more bloggers and tell them by commenting on their blog.
5. Ask ten new summer/fall related questions.
7. Share the banner above when you publish the post and credit the photo and the tag origin

Summer activities
1. So one of the first thing's I did during my summer holidays was a Summer Acting Workshop with my stage school :) Basically, we learnt songs and dances on the first day, and on the second we found out our parts! From then until Friday, we just practiced and practiced! Finally, on Friday we did the show in front of our parents! It was so much fun and I enjoyed every second of it! Also, I got to make new friends!

2. This is a photo I took at a friend's house. One of my step-dad's close friends from school, invited us to go to a barbecue at their parent's house! It was so beautiful. We had an old styled barbecue next to the river, whilst our dogs swam.

 3. Cardiff Bay! This a photo my mum took whilst on one of those big rides where you sit on those swings and swing around!! She took this before we went to see "Cats" in the theatre! I cannot explain how much I loved it. The songs were amazing, the cast were incredible and the best bit: during the interval, one of the cats in the show called Old Deuteronomy, stayed on the stage and I went up to him and got his autograph!!

4. Guys... I went to the Harry Potter Studios in London and oh my god... It was one of the best days of my life. I cried (happy tears) twice, I was so overwhelmed by how much Harry Potter means to me. I took over 200 photos, but I'm obviously not going to show them all to you... This was outside just before going in, I was extremely happy at this time and couldn't believe how lucky I was.

5. I'M GOING TO WILLY WONKA'S CHOCOLATE FACTORY. I found a Wonka bar in a sweet shop in Oxford, and was so excited when I read on the back "5 lucky winners will find a golden ticket inside!" Once I opened the bar and found it, I freaked out. I am a strange person. Then when eventually my friend Ellie told me they probably put golden tickets in all of the bars, I was a little sad... But, I still have a golden ticket!!

6. Top of the world!! This photo is of my friend, Georgia and me (well, our fingers). We basically just climbed this little hut thing in a park and said we were on top of the world! This was near where she lived in Penarth and these boys kept skating down past us, yelling hello in different languages. Also, this is where I tried the extremely sour sweets called Toxic Waste - not that sour!

7. Ice cream!!! I am so fussy with ice cream... This photo is of the only kind of ice cream I like, the whippy creamy kind. I don't like the normal kind of ice cream like everyone else. So I took this photo at Oakwood yesterday, whilst with my friends Harri and Ben. Our other friends were on the ride called Megaphobia, but I couldn't ride it due to back pain... So, I bought an ice cream!!

The Questions
1. When did you get out of school?
2. When are you heading back to school?
3. Name three songs on your summer playlist.
4. Do you prefer beaches or swimming pools?
5. What's your favorite summer treat?
6. Does your skin tan or burn?
7. Name the summer activity you love, and the one you absolutely despise. ("Hate" is a strong word.)
8. Something you discovered this summer?
9. If you can, post a picture of your summer outfit. (If you don't have a camera, find an outfit via Pinterest).
10. Something you'll be missing from this summer?
(These questions are from MorningTime4)

My answers
1. I got out of school on  Friday 18th July!
2. I am heading back to school on Wednesday 3rd September. (Wednesday, really school?)
3. Ooh... Three songs on my summer playlist would probably be: Way Back When by Kodaline, I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) originally by The Proclaimers but I've been listening to a version by Sleeping At Last, and the last one would be Friend Like Me from Aladdin, just as a tribute to Robin Williams.
4. Oh wow... I absolutely LOVE beaches, but swimming pools are awesome too. I would have to go with beaches, because I love the feeling on being on a beach.
5. My favourite summer treat are smoothies or milkshakes. I've had so many this summer, as I recently discovered a blender in my cupboard!!
6. My skin tans, extremely easily! I love it!
7. The summer activity I love would have to be doing anything with my friends. The one I despise is waking up early... I had to wake up early yesterday and it wasn't fun. Summer is a time for sleeping in.
8. Something I discovered this summer is how much free time I actually have. I was extremely surprised at this. Because I basically have one group of friends, and there are days when we can't all do things, so I just stay at home all day. But there are also days when I come home from being with friends, and realise I have nothing to do.
9. Here are two outfits I have worn during summer:
Pretty simple one. Leggings from George and top from Topshop. I know this doesn't really look like a summer outfit, but our summer hasn't been all that warm during the end.
Another simple one! Shorts from...somewhere...and top from New Look! This is a more summery outfit I wore at the beginning of the summer. I love this outfit because the shorts are plain, black and boring, but this top sort of emphasizes the whole outfit, because it's so colourful!
10. Something I'll miss from this summer is freedom. Once I'm back in school, I'll be going into year 10, which is the beginning of my GCSE year. It'll be a lot of stress and I probably won't have much free time. As well as school and homework, I'll also be going back to Stage Centre to start Les Miserables, which is our next show! It's going to be bigger than any show we've done, which means a lot more hard work. So yeah, freedom.

I nominate:

Thanks for reading guys!
Meg xx

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely summer...lucky you! :)


    xoxo,
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meg! I'll do that today I think. :)

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks for doing the tag! And it sounds like you had an awesome summer (I also love one of those revolving swings at carnivals. ^.^ So addicting and fun!)

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete