The Best Friend Tag!

Hello people. Today I am here with two of my best friends Lauren and Lucy! Sorry for the lack of posting this week, but yesterday was a bit of a bad day for me... Although, I did see Cats! It was incredible :) Today, we are going to be doing The Best Friend Tag! Basically, we're just going to be answering some questions about our friendship. Let's get started...

I (Meg) shall be writing in the colour blue
Lucy shall be writing in the colour red
And Lauren shall be writing in the colour pink

1. How and when did you meet and what were your first impressions?


I met Lucy and Lauren at the same time in year 7. I just sort of remember talking to you in our form room. It was nothing special as far as I remember. My first impression of Lucy was "OMG I LOVE HER HAIR." Also, I thought she was super quiet, but now...all of that has changed... My first impression of Lauren was also "OMG I LOVE HER HAIR!" She was also super quiet, but that has changed as well...

I met Lauren in nursery, so almost 11 years. We were best friends in reception and year one and stayed best friends since. I met Meg when we started school in Year 7 and we became best friends. My first impression of Lauren was that she was really friendly and chatty and we had a lot in common. My first impression of Meg was that she was completely mental and bubbly, which of course was true and she's gotten more mental in the time I've known her. 

I met Lucy in nursery and we've always just clicked. I used to be so jealous of her handwriting! I can't really remember my first impression as I was like 3 or 4 years old and when you are that young you just think everyone is awesome. In year 7 I met Megan, we sat on the same table and instantly clicked. Funnily enough I already knew who she was as I was friends with her step-sister in primary. When I first met Meg I was like she seems so nice and now I've realised how annoying she is and honestly I am only her friend because I feel sorry for her. If you ever meet her however, look at her bum, its lovely.

2. What's your favourite memory together?

Ummmmm... I do not know... Ooh! When I had a sleepover for my birthday with Lucy, Lauren and our friends Katy and Tyler, and we were making a Video Star (we were cool). It was really fun because we were standing on each other's backs and sliding down the stairs on our bum!

My favourite memory has to be winning battle of the bands. At the end of year 8 Megan, Lauren, Katy, Lucy P and I enter the year 8  music competition called Battle of the bands. We wrote our own song and performed it in our form groups, we then got put through to the finals where we had to perform in front of our year. Megan played guitar, Lauren played drums and I played piano whilst Katy and Lucy P sang. They read out the results saying that we'd won and we were all so happy. That has to be my favourite memory.

My favourite memory was on my birthday, 11th October 2013. My birthday was on a Friday and the girls planned a surprise birthday party for me! It was amazing and I don't think I had ever been so happy. Also, they were amazing and got me loads of Maltesers (before I couldn't eat them..) Best. Day. Ever.

3. Describe each other in one word.

Lucy: Beautiful. Everything about her is just lush, I love every part of her.
Lauren: Inspiring. Of course Lauren is beautiful too, but I do really find her inspiring, just in the way she's so healthy and always knows best.

Megan: Mental. She's always hyper and happy, I love it!
Lauren: Positive. She's always happy and thinks optimistically.

Lucy: Trustworthy. No matter what it is, I can always go to her. She always listens and gives me advice; she's like my mother.
Megan: Sloth. Obviously I trust Meg a lot too, but whenever I think of her I always think of sloths, John Green, movies and books. Therefore, sloth.

4. What is the other's dream job? (For this part we decide to pair up and say together)

Lucy and Lauren are in green.
Megan and Lucy are in orange.
Megan and Lauren are in purple.

Lucy and Lauren think that Megan's dream job is to be an actress. Probably more in the theatre than on T.V.

Megan and Lucy think that Lauren is undecided on life. She doesn't really plan for the future. We think she'll probably grab an good opportunity.that comes towards her.
Megan and Lauren think Lucy's probably going to do something with children, as she loves babies!!! She'll live a good life with lots of care towards any child.

5. If could you go anywhere together where would you go?

New York!!! I went with my school in February, it was incredible!! We could go shopping every day and go sightseeing and IT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN!!!! We could get lost together :)

Amsterdam!!! The Fault in Our Stars location... But it just sounds so beautiful and it would be a holiday we could just chill out.

DISNEY WORLD!!!!!! WE HAVE ACTUALLY STARTED PLANNING IT!!!!

6. What is something that annoys you about each other?

Lauren is extremely annoying to feed... She can't eat gluten or dairy, which sucks, so she can't eat a lot!! She is healthy, which is good, but we have to prepare special meals for her, awww Lau, I love the fact that you're special! And Lucy... she doesn't admit to ANYTHING about herself!!! The amount of times I call her pretty and perfect, she's just like "NO".

Lauren... Obsessive... Over a lot of things! She gets obsessive over the littlest things, she gets very OCD. And Meg... Her figure!! Because I want a figure like hers, it's not fair.

Lucy!!! She is late for absolutely everything!!! We were supposed to go ice skating together, and I had to wake her up, when I was ready to leave my house. She is never on time... What annoys me about Meg is the fact that she looks good without makeup... She is naturally beautiful!

7. What do you like most about each other's personality?

What I like most about Lucy's personality is that she is always there for me. She's so caring and I can always count on her. Yesterday I was having an extremely bad day, I rang her, and she left our other friends whilst ice skating, to come over and comfort me. I can guarantee that she is the most caring girl you will ever meet. What I like about Lauren's personality is that she can always make me laugh. Today when she came over, I was still a little upset from the previous day, and she just made me laugh. I love that about her. Everything mental and hyper thing she does is hilarious.

The thing I like about Lauren's personality is her kindness. She's kind and considerate to me and other people. And she's always there for people :) And Meg, I love her happiness. She's always optimistic. She's always crazy and mental, and it makes me happy!!

What I love about Meg, is that no matter what's happened, she always manages to smile and her positivity makes me positive. Also, I love how she's so unique and she doesn't care what other people think. And Lucy, I love that when she sets her mind on something, she does it. Anything she's keen to do, she will do it. For example: she wanted to be healthier, and she did. It's really inspiring to see how keen she is.

8. Who takes the longest to get ready?

Lucy... Definitely.

Probably me...

110% Lucy, there's no arguing about it.

9. What's it like having a best friend who blogs?

Lucy and Lauren don't blog!

I think it's awesome, because if I'm away from her, or if I haven't seen her for a while, I can always look on her blog to see how she is and what she's been up to, and it's really inspiring, because she's done something she wants to do, so I can do something I want to do!

I think it's really cool, because I've always wanted to make a YouTube channel, but I thought everyone would think I was a bit odd; now that Meg blogs, I feel like I can start a YouTube account. Also, I get to be on her blog, and that's pretty awesome.

10. What do you do when you miss each other?

If I miss them, I will usually tell them. I'll text them, call them, do whatever just to feel closer to them. Then we'll make plans to see each other!

I look through old photos we have together and it makes me happy to remember the good times we've had together! And then I'll phone them to make plans to see them soon.

Usually when I miss the girls, I go to my mum straight away, and tell her that I miss them. (I sound like a saddo right now, but I thought I would be honest). And then, I"ll look through photos and text them and remind them how much I love them.

11. What is your best friend talented at? (We're going to do this one in pairs too)

Lucy and Lauren are in green.
Megan and Lucy are in orange.
Megan and Lauren are in purple.

Meg is talented at acting and also, she's really good at geography. (At least our geography teacher says so ;)
Lauren is talented at being healthy. She's always eating healthy food and expresses her healthiness to us.
Lucy is talented at singing. Her voice is incredible. She won't admit it of course, but she really is.

12. What is the other's favourite animal?

Lucy and Lauren are in green.
Megan and Lucy are in orange.
Megan and Lauren are in purple.

Meg has a few favourite animals... Sloths, pigs, koalas and elephants.
Lauren doesn't have a favourite animal, she believes that every animal is beautiful. (Awww)
Lucy's favourite animal is a cat!! She loves them, especially her pet cat, Stripes.

13. If you best friend's house is burning down and their entire family were safe, what do you think they would save and why?

Lucy and Lauren are in green.
Megan and Lucy are in orange.
Megan and Lauren are in purple.

We think Meg would save all her Harry Potter stuff and her favourite books.
We think Lauren would save her special teddy she uses to comfort herself, and maybe her dream catchers. She has a few.
We think Lucy would save her Titanic book her boyfriend gave her, her Granddad's books and special ornaments her Grandma gave her. Those things are really special to her.

14. What is your favourite inside joke you have with your best friends? (All in light blue)

We have one inside joke that we can't exactly share. Other than that, we don't exactly have an inside joke, but we're confusing in the way we all insult each other. If someone new came into our friendship group, they probably wouldn't understand our friendship.

15. What is your favourite film to watch with your best friend? (All in little blue)

The Perks of Being a Wallflower. We've watched it so many times together and love it. Other than that, we don't really watch a film together.

Well that's it for the Best Friend Tag!! Hope you enjoyed and learnt about our friendship and it's crazy ways!!
Adios, Meg xx






  


No comments:

Post a Comment