Living the London Life

Ahhh London, I love you.
Hello my people. I know I posted a book haul a few days ago, but this isn't just a book haul...this is a random haul, filled with awesome stuff (at least, I think it's awesome). So, today I came back from London. We left Friday and stayed two nights. After my horrible day Wednesday, my mum decided we had to do something to take my mind off it, and since my step-dad was already in London, we decided to go there. Friday we just looked around the shopping centre nearby and went out for tea. Saturday we went to King's Cross Station to see Platform Nine and Three-Quarters, then looked around the British Library. Sunday we went to the aquarium, and today, we shopped! That is why I am here today, typing this on my blog, I want to show you guys what I bought!! Let's jump straight to it...

So the first thing I bought was yesterday!! We went to Covent Garden after the aquarium, and found a macaron shop!!! I bought three, but I ate one...

Today was my major shopping day... First of all, I discovered this shop called "Bershka". It's a clothes shop, and is now one of my favourites. There, I found my first pair of heels, and I love them!!!

Now, today in the U.K, Divergent was released on DVD *cheers*! I couldn't resist not buying it, therefore, I bought that and two others...


Next, I went to the bookshop... All I needed were 4 more books to make it to 100, and that is what I accomplished!!!

And finally, a purchase from Topshop!!!

So that is it for my London haul!! I know this wasn't the most interesting post ever, but I just wanted to share my purchases with you!! Have a lovely morning or afternoon or evening or night!
Meg xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meg!! I heard about your blog on Bethan's blog!!! You are doing a great job :) This (http://castleintheair-inspired.blogspot.com/) is my blog if you want to look at it :)
    xxLizzie

    ReplyDelete